Wednesday, January 11, 2017

COSY HIPPIE ETSY STORE







I opened my Etsy shop! I named it Cosy Hippie, of course. :) It's just for fun, to see how this thing really work there and will I be able to "decode the complex language of Etsy". I have just two listings (I know, it's funny) but let's see will anybody be remotely interested or be able to find this tiny shop at all. Jewelry making has been a long time passion and a "mission" I was postponing due to... Life! Etsy or not, I will find a way, I'm sure. If nothing, I can give my feedback abut this matter later on.
Well, anybody reading... Maybe you have a suggestion? Photos too pale? Anything cute? Well, thank you nevertheless and have a great one! - Iva




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there kind reader and thank you for your comment!
Have a great day. 。◕ ‿ ◕。 - IVA